No-till Seeding School Video 2019
- Now available online and you can review it again next spring.
- Listen to discussion of stand count results in different years, conditions, locations and planters.
- Featuring keen commentary from highly successful no-tillers, Tom Cannon and Kent Stones.
- Discussion and analysis with agronomist Matt Hagny
No-till Seeding School Video 2018 & 2019
- Footage from our 2018 & 2019 in-the-field events.
- Jason Stanbury’s farm, Lorraine, KS (2018) and Kent Stones’ farm near Lebanon, KS (2019).
- Discussion of stand count results from different years, conditions, locations and planters.
No-till Seeding School Video 2016, 2018 & 2019
- Footage from our 2016, 2018 & 2019 in-the-field events.
- Featuring keen commentary from highly successful no-tillers Tom Cannon and Kent Stones.
- Along with discussion and analysis from agronomist Matt Hagny.
- 2016 was truly muddy for both initial planting, as well as the day of the event.
For those who missed out on the school, you can purchase the full 3-hour video while supplies last.
- Learn very simple, easy adjustments that often provide enormous improvement.
- An array of adjustments & attachments on planters & drills shown in action.
- Inspection of corn stands planted a couple weeks prior with the same configurations.
- Clear explanation of the interactions amongst the components of planters & drills.
The Seeding School is purely educational, and not an infomercial for Exapta products.
We’d like to thank our past Seeding School hosts, including Kent Stones, Jason Stansbury, Craig & Gene Stehly, Joe Swanson, David Young, and Doug & Tracey Palen.
“We always get a lot out of your Seeding Schools. We feel comfortable no-tilling now.”
“Well worthwhile. Very informational. One of the better things I’ve done—I could actually see what I was supposed to be doing, rather than just hearing someone talk about it. The planter demonstration was impressive as to the differences in what we’re doing with the operation of each component. Time well-spent.”
“The Seeding School was really worthwhile. The guys need to be there—they should be going every year.”
“The Seeding School is very enlightening”